Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame Youth Fund Grants
BASHOF Youth Fund Grant Applications are accepted throughout the year. In general grants are awarded late 3rd quarter or 4th quarter of each year. Prior to submitting an application please review the following general guidelines:
Type of Organizations that BASHOF will support:
Although each applicant will be considered on their own merits – in general we are looking to support organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Organizations that serve “at-risk youth” in “underserved communities”.
- Organizations that rely primarily on community support.
- Organizations that charge no fees or minimal fees to the youth that they serve.
Type of Funding that BASHOF will provide:
BASHOF will fund two types of grants:
- Requests for tangible sports equipment that directly relate to youth playing sports including uniforms.
- Requests to be a sponsor of an event the requesting organization is undertaking. In general BASHOF would desire to be the “lead” sponsor and must be assured that the majority of the funds will support the youth served by the organization.